Flow, Watercolor on Paper and Masonite by Rachel Teannalach
- Contemplating this sublime series of paintings, which are inspired by the Marin County landscape, one notices the changing light – from twilight and fog to bright sun and soft shadows. Rachel Teannalach used a satisfying blend of a restrained palette and gentle abstraction to capture the feeling that a place evokes rather than render a photorealistic image. The horizon, including sky and perhaps hills, is all the artist paints, and she has created an unforgettable world out of them.
- 6" square, 1" deep
- Watercolor on paper mounted on masonite.
- Get to know Rachel Teannalach.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with a sawtooth for wall mounting.
- Do not hang in direct sunlight as artwork will fade in sunlight over time.
- Wipe clean with dry cloth.
- Do not use water or any other liquid to clean.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. We cannot accecpt returns for one-of-a-kind orignal art.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).