Radcliffe Tufted Upholstered Armchair
Please Select Color: Twill
- Performance everydaysvelvet
- Linen Blend
- Textured Twill
- Recycled Cotton
- Brushed Canvas
- Organic Cotton Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Chunky Herringbone
- Performance everydaysuede ™
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Textured Linen
- Antique Stripe
- Textured Basketweave
- Vintage Velvet
- Performance Tweed
- Perennials® Performance Basketweave
Please Select Fabric:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- In-Home Delivery
Skilled artisans attend to every detail of quality and craftsmanship while crafting our plush armchair. Inspired by Edwardian armchairs of the 1900s, ours boasts the curves and tufts that comfortably succumb to the body.
- 32.5" w x 39.25" d x 41.5" h
- Thickly padded seat and back.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Upholstered Accent Chairs Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32.5" w x 39.25" d x 41.5" h
- Diagonal Depth: 30"
- Seat: 19" w x 23" d x 18" h
- Arms: 6" w x 22.5" h
- Front Legs (nonremovable): 2.25" diam x 7" h with casters
- Back Legs Back (nonremovable): 1" sq x 6" h
- Back Height: 41.5"
- Weight: 70 lb
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with corner blocking.
- Synthetic webbing supports the thick polyester tight seat.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).