Railroad Mantel Clock
The oval face of a grand London railroad clock is scaled down to fit mantels and tabletops. Tea-stained paper printed with Roman numerals, and the words London, England encased in a distressed pedestal base define its antique character.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of MDF with a distressed painted finish, aluminum hands and silk-screened face .
- Requires one AA battery (not included).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14" wide x 4.5" deep x 23" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.