Railroad Mantel Clock
The oval face of a grand London railroad clock is scaled down to fit mantels and tabletops. Tea-stained paper printed with Roman numerals, and the words London, England encased in a distressed pedestal base define its antique character.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of MDF with a distressed painted finish, aluminum hands and silk-screened face .
- Requires one AA battery (not included).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14" wide x 4.5" deep x 23" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.