Raleigh Upholstered Daybed
Crafted by our own master upholsterers in the heart of North Carolina, this daybed offers a cozy lounge space. Plush cushioning softens the front rail and sides, and oversized nailhead trim accents the camelback end panels.
- 84" wide x 43" deep x 48" high
- Crafted with a kiln-dried engineered hardwood frame.
- Side rails and slightly arched endboards are thickly padded and tightly upholstered with your choice of fabric.
- Slat-roll support system provides support for daybed mattress (sold separately).
- Nailhead detail trims the outer edges of the endboards.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed frame is constructed of engineered hardwood with thick foam padding.
- Exposed block feet have a hand-applied espresso finish.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Overall: 84" wide x 43" deep x 48" high
- Endboard (2): 43" wide x 48" high x 4" thick
- Clearance Under Endboard: 3"
- Interior: 75" wide x 39" deep
- Mattress sits 15" off floor.
- Accommodates a standard twin-sized mattress (not included).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds