Raleigh Upholstered Daybed
Crafted by our own master upholsterers in the heart of North Carolina, this daybed offers a cozy lounge space. Plush cushioning softens the front rail and sides, and oversized nailhead trim accents the camelback end panels.
- 84" wide x 43" deep x 48" high
- Crafted with a kiln-dried engineered hardwood frame.
- Side rails and slightly arched endboards are thickly padded and tightly upholstered with your choice of fabric.
- Slat-roll support system provides support for daybed mattress (sold separately).
- Nailhead detail trims the outer edges of the endboards.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed frame is constructed of engineered hardwood with thick foam padding.
- Exposed block feet have a hand-applied espresso finish.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Overall: 84" wide x 43" deep x 48" high
- Endboard (2): 43" wide x 48" high x 4" thick
- Clearance Under Endboard: 3"
- Interior: 75" wide x 39" deep
- Mattress sits 15" off floor.
- Accommodates a standard twin-sized mattress (not included).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).