Raleigh Upholstered Bench with Nailhead Performance Fabrics
Crafted by our own master upholsterers in the heart of North Carolina, this expertly built bench is a great a addition to the end of the bed, yet versatile enough to provide additional seating in any room.
- 55" wide x 15" deep x 19" high
- Upholstered seat cushion has a solid foam core with a polyester wrap.
- Solid hardwood legs with casters have a multistep espresso finish.
- Bronze nailhead trim.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame crafted from kiln-dried engineered hardwood and solid rubber wood legs.
- Industrial-strength webbing provides support for the thick bench cushion.
- Overall: 55" wide x 15" deep x 19" high
- Top: 55" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" thick
- Nailheads: 315
- Clearance Under Bench: 11.5"
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 11.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 47" side to side; 7" front to back
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Spot clean fabric with a damp white cloth. Blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Wipe legs with a dry clean cloth. Avoid the use of all chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).