Classic Rattan Floor Cabinet
Like the rattan furniture found in summer cottages of the Adirondack Mountains, this cabinet has relaxed charm. Thick rattan canes are steamed and bent by hand to create its frame, and the top and sides are covered with woven rattan.
- 16.5" wide x 12" deep x 30" high
- Handcrafted of rattan, MDF and mahogany.
- One fixed shelf.
- Tempered-glass door.
- Door is hinged on the right side.
- Hand-applied lacquer finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 16.5" wide x 12" deep x 30" high
- Shelf: 10.5" wide x 9" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Cabinet: 5"
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.