Classic Rattan Floor Cabinet
Like the rattan furniture found in summer cottages of the Adirondack Mountains, this cabinet has relaxed charm. Thick rattan canes are steamed and bent by hand to create its frame, and the top and sides are covered with woven rattan.
- 16.5" wide x 12" deep x 30" high
- Handcrafted of rattan, MDF and mahogany.
- One fixed shelf.
- Tempered-glass door.
- Door is hinged on the right side.
- Hand-applied lacquer finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 16.5" wide x 12" deep x 30" high
- Shelf: 10.5" wide x 9" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Cabinet: 5"
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).