Rayna Paisley Duvet Cover & Sham
Covered with the kind of large, round paisleys that 19th-century Welsh textile crafters dubbed Welsh Pears, our bedding has a crisp, whimsical look.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to solid.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 92" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 36" wide x 20" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.