Rayna Paisley Drape
Designed after classic Indian fabric motifs, our curtain features a crisp, repeating pattern of stylized blooms and lively flourishes.
- 50" wide; available in four lengths
- Sold as individual panels.
- Made of a linen/cotton blend.
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with our Clip Rings. Use with 10 clip rings (sold separately.)
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton blend.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 0.5" wide
- Bottom Hem: 1.5" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Length includes height of pole pocket.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.