Rayna Paisley Drape
Designed after classic Indian fabric motifs, our curtain features a crisp, repeating pattern of stylized blooms and lively flourishes.
- 50" wide; available in four lengths
- Sold as individual panels.
- Made of a linen/cotton blend.
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with our Clip Rings. Use with 10 clip rings (sold separately.)
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton blend.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 0.5" wide
- Bottom Hem: 1.5" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Length includes height of pole pocket.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).