Paris Boulevard Framed Print by Rebecca Plotnick
Drawn in by the many shades of blue, green and gray in Paris, the photographer was moved to look closely at this door with its resonant tones of indigo and dark green. What’s revealed is a myriad of details that, without a photograph to force the viewer to slow down, might otherwise be overlooked – including the surprise of an empty bottle to the left.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- 11" x 13" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 11" x 13" has a glass front.
- 16" x 20" has a glass front.
- 28" x 42" has a Plexiglas front.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
11" wide x 13" high
- Overall: 11" wide x 13" high
- Print Size With Mat: 6.75" wide x 8.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 9.75" wide x 11.75" high
16" wide x 20" high
- Overall: 16" wide x 20" high
- Print Size With Mat: 11.75" wide x 15.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 14.75" wide x 18.75" high
28" wide x 42" high
- Overall: 28" wide x 42" high
- Print Size With Mat: 22.75" wide x 36.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 26.75" wide x 40.75" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Chicago-based photographer Rebecca Plotnick first studied photography in high school. Traveling in Europe and exploring new cultures now fuels her passion for the art form. In a new city, she wakes with the sun, and wanders around the empty streets to capture intimate moments. Her photography is often whimsical and always spirited, focused on the details of often-overlooked places and objects.