Red Balloons in Paris Framed Print by Rebecca Plotnick
The photographer set about to hang balloons throughout Paris, starting at sunrise and ending at sunset. This image represents the first balloons she hung near the Eiffel tower.
- 11" wide x 13" high
- 16" wide x 20" high
- 28" wide x 42" high
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Alder wood frame.
- Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Available in Wood Gallery Frame or Ridged Distressed Frame profiles.
- Available with or without a mat.
- 11" x 13" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 11" x 13" has a glass front.
- 16" x 20" has a glass front.
- 28" x 42" has a Plexiglas front.
- Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Print Size With Mat: 6.75" wide x 8.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 9.75" wide x 11.75" high
- Print Size With Mat: 11.75" wide x 15.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 14.75" wide x 18.75" high
- Print Size With Mat: 22.75" wide x 36.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 26.75" wide x 40.75" high
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with standard Plexiglas cleaner.
11" wide x 13" high
16" wide x 20" high
28" wide x 42" high
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- About the Artist
Chicago-based photographer Rebecca Plotnick first studied photography in high school. Traveling in Europe and exploring new cultures now fuels her passion for the art form. In a new city, she wakes with the sun, and wanders around the empty streets to capture intimate moments. Her photography is often whimsical and always spirited, focused on the details of often-overlooked places and objects.