Paris Bistro Menu Framed Print by Rebecca Plotnick
Rebecca Plotnick photographed this delectable evening menu outside a bistro in Paris. Only the best restaurants showcase their daily menus this way, which change each morning depending on availability and freshness of ingredients. Organic and fluid, this photo captures the exciting anticipation of a memorable meal in a wonderful setting.
- 11" wide x 13" high
- 16" wide x 20" high
- 28" wide x 42" high
- Alder wood frame.
- Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Available in Wood Gallery Frame or Ridged Distressed Frame profiles.
- Available with or without a mat.
- Read more on our blog about the inspiration behind this product.
- Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- 11" x 13" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 11" x 13" has a glass front.
- 16" x 20" has a glass front.
- 28" x 42" has a Plexiglas front.
- Print Size With Mat: 6.75" wide x 8.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 9.75" wide x 11.75" high
- Print Size With Mat: 11.75" wide x 15.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 14.75" wide x 18.75" high
- Print Size With Mat: 22.75" wide x 36.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 26.75" wide x 40.75" high
Overall Size: 11" wide x 13" high
Overall Size: 16" wide x 20" high
Overall Size: 28" wide x 42" high
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- About the Artist
Chicago-based photographer Rebecca Plotnick first studied photography in high school. Traveling in Europe and exploring new cultures now fuels her passion for the art form. In a new city, she wakes with the sun, and wanders around the empty streets to capture intimate moments. Her photography is often whimsical and always spirited, focused on the details of often-overlooked places and objects.