- At a Pennsylvania flea market, we found an Amish hope chest whose painted decoration had worn away over time, leaving a tracery of blues, greens and reds. We replicated its colorful patina on our Rebecca Trunk. It’s detailed with metal edge banding and a decorative escutcheon. The smoothly finished interior is left open for storage.
- 38" wide x 22.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with metal bands and a faux lock.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an intricate process that includes staining, painting and sanding repeatedly to achieve the look of an antique.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid gmelina wood.
- Detailed with metal edge bands finished in rustic iron, including a decorative blackened metal lock.
- Air ventilation hole for safety.
- Overall: 38" wide x 22.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Top: 38" wide x 22.5" deep x 3" high
- Interior: 38" wide x 22.5" deep x 18" high
- Ventilation Hole:1.5" diameter
- Weight: 66 pounds