- We created this table in the spirit of old-time kitchen tables where meals were prepared and families gathered. A welcoming spot at meal times, it has a versatile drop-leaf design that makes the most of smaller spaces, and a drawer at each end adds room for utensils and other tableware.
- 68" long x 23" wide x 30" high
- Table extends to 42" wide using two rotated extension leaves.
- Two drawers at ends of table are great for extra kitchen storage.
- Hand finished in our exclusive Signature Cherry.
- Frame made from kiln-dried solid birch.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame and legs crafted from solid birch; top made from solid birch and particle board with birch veneer; drawers made from solid poplar and particle board with birch veneer.
- Frame constructed using tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall Unextended: 68" long x 23" wide x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 68" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Top: 0.75" thick
- Extension Leaf (2): 68" long x 10.5" wide x 0.75" thick
- Apron: 4.5" high x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Apron: 24.5"
- Drawer Face (2): 15.5" wide x 3" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 14" wide x 21" deep x 2" high
- Legs: 2.5" diameter, 23.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 60" at sides; 15.5" at head
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 99 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).