Rectangular Umbrella - Adele Ikat
Nearly 10 feet across and featuring vibrant, sun-drenched colors, our oversized rectangular umbrella is a summer favorite. Choose from our three types of poles to help you complement outdoor furnishings.
- 9.8' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Generously sized umbrella features weather-resistant polyester canvas.
- Choose eucalyptus, teak or aluminum pole.
- Wood pole is crafted from eucalyptus or premium teak, and features an easy-to-use pulley system, and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- Sturdy aluminium pole in bronze finish has an easy-turn crank handle and tilt function.
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately) can be used with any of our umbrellas for added stability.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% polyester canvas with vented construction for air circulation.
- Cherry Red canvas is specially designed to hold its vibrant color, making it as fade resistant as our other colors.
- Wood is stained with acrylic and sealed with semigloss lacquer for moisture resistance.
- It is recommended that the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately) be used with this umbrella. Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place, the stand can accommodate a variety of umbrella sizes.
- Umbrella stand is constructed of solid concrete with a matte black finish.
- Outdoor umbrella cover is sold separately.
- Overall (open): 9.8' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Teak Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Aluminum Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Eucalyptus Pole: 2" diameter
- Overall: 19" diameter, 13.5" high
- Base Tube For Umbrella Pole: 2" diameter
- Base Tube (without plastic insert): 2.25" diameter
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).