Rectangular Market Umbrella - Stripe
Nearly 10 feet across and featuring vibrant, sun-drenched colors, our oversized rectangular umbrella is a summer favorite. A choice of fabrics and poles helps you complement outdoor furnishings.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Standard canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% polyester canvas with vented construction for air circulation; tested and proven to provide up to 97% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- The fabric has been awarded the Seal of Recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation, an international organization dedicated to the prevention of skin cancer.
DETAILS YOU'LL LOVE
- Great way to update your umbrella each season
- Generously sized umbrella canopies feature weather-resistant Sunbrella Acrylic.
- Replacement canopies will fit all PB umbrella frames: Eucalyptus, Teak or Aluminum.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Umbrella: 10' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (open): 10' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Teak Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Aluminum Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Eucalyptus Pole: 2" diameter
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® umbrella with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Fabric Guard are recommended for and by Sunbrella® Brand Products, and can be purchased on their website, www.303products.com.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Concrete Umbrella Stand
Concrete Umbrella Stand
Universal Outdoor Umbrella Cover
Universal Umbrella Cover
- Free Shipping