Rectangular Market Umbrella - Solid
Nearly 10 feet across and featuring vibrant, sun-drenched colors, our oversized rectangular umbrella is a summer favorite. A choice of fabrics and poles helps you complement outdoor furnishings.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Pole is crafted of durable bronze aluminum, teak or FSC®-certified Eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus poles are crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and hand-painted with a weathered grey finish. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Canopy is made of 100% premium acrylic Sunbrella® fabric or 100% polyester Outdoor Canvas.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Wood poles feature an easy-to-use pulley system, and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- 6 ft & 9 ft aluminum in the square and rectangular both tilt and crank. 11 ft aluminum in the square and rectangular does not tilt.
- Teak & Eucalyptus in the square and rectangular don't tilt. Pin-lift deploys weather-resistant Sunbrella® canopy, vented for optimal wind passage and stability.
- Sturdy aluminum pole in bronze finish has an easy-turn crank handle and tilt function.
- Sunbrella® canopy provides up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Outdoor canvas canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent with vented construction for air circulation and provides up to 97% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Canopy features a tie closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Teak & Aluminum Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Eucalyptus Pole: 2" diameter
- Umbrella (open): 10' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Use with our Concrete Umbrella Stand (sold separately).
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (open): 10' wide x 6.5' deep x 8.5' high
- Teak Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Aluminum Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Eucalyptus Pole: 2" diameter
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor umbrella by following these care and storage tips:
- Brush umbrella canvas regularly to remove dirt and dust.
- For spot cleaning, sponge lightly with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- Clean the umbrella pole with a soft, dry cloth and avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To prevent mildew, be sure umbrella fabric is completely dry prior to storing. Do not cover with plastic or similar materials that would trap moisture.
- Cover and store indoors in cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® umbrella with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.