Premium Sunbrella® Rectangular Umbrella - Solid
Expertly built for added strength and enduring quality, our new Sunbrella® Rectangular Umbrella is equipped with updated features, such as an extra-heavy-duty pole and brass-finished joints and rib caps. A wide assortment of Sunbrella fabrics lets you coordinate this umbrella with your other outdoor furniture to create a shady retreat during the warm seasons.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Pole is crafted of durable bronze aluminum, teak or FSC®-certified Eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus poles are crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and hand-painted with a weathered grey finish. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Sunbrella canopy is constructed of 100% acrylic and provides up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- All poles feature an easy-to-use double-pulley system and 55-degree push button tilt function.
- Sunbrella® fabric has been awarded the Seal of Recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation, an international organization dedicated to the prevention of skin cancer. Canopy features a tie for closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pole: 2" diameter
- Umbrella (open): 10' wide, 6' deep, 8.75' high
- Use with our Wheeled Umbrella Stand (sold separately).
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (open): 10' wide x 6' deep x 8.75' high
- Overall (closed): 18" wide x 18" deep x 8.75' high
- Pole: 2" diameter
- Overall: 19" diameter, 13.5" high
- Base Tube For Umbrella Pole: 2" diameter
- Base Tube (without plastic insert): 2.25" diameter
- Weight: 60 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor umbrella by following these care and storage tips:
- Brush umbrella canvas regularly to remove dirt and dust.
- For spot cleaning, sponge lightly with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- Clean the umbrella pole with a soft, dry cloth and avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To prevent mildew, be sure umbrella fabric is completely dry prior to storing. Do not cover with plastic or similar materials that would trap moisture.
- Cover and store indoors in cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® umbrella with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Fabric Guard are recommended for and by Sunbrella® Brand Products, and can be purchased on their website, www.303products.com.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).