Union Canvas Weekender Bag
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
With its distressed leather detailing and roomy interior, our weekender bag makes a stylish and ecologically friendly travel companion when packing light or carrying on board.
- 22.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 10.5" high
- Made from recycled canvas. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Tea-stained and green dyed finish; leather and brass metal hardware.
- The natural fiber content of the canvas creates color variations, making each bag slightly unique.
- Lined with cotton.
- Spot clean.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered between the straps on one side of the bag.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without handles): 34" wide x 14" deep x 15" high
- Handle (2): 9" long
- Spot clean.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).