Redford End of Bed Trunk
Expedition trunks traveled the world, protecting their owners’ belongings and weathering a range of climates. Our collection is built in that same seafaring spirit. The end-of-bed trunk is built with the highest quality materials, including rugged leather handles and brass nailheads to anchor the corner leather guards.
- 39.5" w x 20" d x 24.5" h
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame and steel base.
- Wrapped in natural burlap with metal trim, brass nailheads and leather handles.
- Trunk top has a multistep natural finish; steel legs have a matte bronze finish.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of kiln-dried gmelina, MDF and steel.
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with tongue-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Paper-lined interior.
- Features safety hinges to prevent the lid from slamming down.
- Legs feature adjustable levelers for stability.
- Overall: 39.5" w x 20" d x 24.5" h
- Lid: 39.5" w x 20" d x 5.25" h
- Height To Edge Of Open Trunk: 19.25"
- Interior: 36.5" w x 13" d x 15.25" h
- Lid Pull: 7" w x 1" h
- Side Handles: 7" w x 1" h
- Legs: 2" diam x 4" h
- Distance Between Legs: 35.55" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Weight: 55 lb
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).