Redford Trunk Dresser
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Expedition trunks traveled the world, protecting their owners’ belongings and weathering a range of climates. Our collection is built in that same seafaring spirit. The dresser is built with the highest quality materials, including rugged leather handles and brass nailheads to anchor the corner leather guards.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of kiln-dried gmelina, MDF and steel.
- Crafted with tongue-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted drawer glides and safety stops.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Wrapped in tea-stained finish natural burlap with metal trim, brass nailheads and leather handles.
- Dresser top has a multistep natural finish; steel legs have a matte bronze finish.
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 21" deep x 36.5" high
- Top Drawer Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 15" deep x 4" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (2): 37.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 6" high
- Drawer Pull: 7" wide x 1" high
- Legs: 2" diameter x 5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 38" side to side; 17" front to back
- Weight: 112.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).