Reza Palampore Tablecloth
Originating in 18th-century India, palampore has a worldly elegance that is simply timeless. Our Reza tablecloth features an intricate vine-like floral that adds a beautiful layer of pattern to the table.
- 70" x 108"
- Made of a cotton/linen blend.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram is 3 inches high and will be placed at a corner of the tablecloth.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of 85% cotton, 15% linen.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).