Reza Palampore Duvet Cover & Sham - Ivory
Originating in 18th-century India, palampore has a worldly elegance that is simply timeless. Our Reza bedding features an intricate vine-like floral that draws the eye in and adds a beautiful layer of pattern.
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- 200-thread count.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to the same design.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton (5% organic) percale.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately.
- Twin: 68" x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92" x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108" x 92"
- Standard: 20" x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- King 20” x 36”
- Flange (both sizes): 2" wide
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info