Reza Palampore Duvet Cover & Sham - Midnight Blue
Originating in 18th-century India, palampore has a worldly elegance that is simply timeless. Our Reza bedding features an intricate vine-like floral that draws the eye in and adds a beautiful layer of pattern.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to the same design.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 200-thread count.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 92" wide x 88" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 20" wide x 26" high
- Euro: 26" square
- King 20" wide x 36" high
- Flange (both sizes): 2" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).