Rhys Large TV Stand
Store and display your media collection, entertainment components, books and more with the Rhys Modular Media System. Our Rhys Large TV Stand has an adjustable shelf behind each tempered glass door. Four drawers below the open center shelf can be used to organize DVDs or video games.
- 65" wide x 20" deep x 27" high; holds up to a 55" flat-screen TV.
- Beautifully crafted from mahogany and mahogany veneers, and finished by hand in espresso stain.
- Equipped with cord cutouts for wire management.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted from mahogany, with mahogany veneers over MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the stand's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Drawer boxes are constructed of mahogany and plywood using dovetail joinery.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the stand will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Fitted with metal ring pulls and label holders with an antique-bronze finish.
- Finished by hand using a multistep oil-based, rich espresso stain, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 65" wide x 20" deep x 27" high
- Adjustable Shelves: 2
- Top Storage Area Interior: 22.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 9.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Side Storage Area Interior: 18" wide x 18.5" deep x 21" high
- Maximum screen size and weight capacity of top shelf for a flat-screen TV: 55", 135 pounds
- Maximum screen size and weight capacity of top shelf for a tube TV: 24", 70 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).