Riviera Rectangular Fixed Dining Table & Set
- Cast of strong, lightweight aluminum, our Riviera Dining Set has the subtle curves and substantial presence of classic resort furniture. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 72" wide x 38" deep x 30" high
- Cast entirely of rustproof, weather-resistant aluminum with a black finish.
- Add the optional tempered-glass top for easy serving and cleanup.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- Simple assembly.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items which receive delivery in 3–4 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Molded aluminum is soldered together to create the frames, then sanded and finished by hand.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 72" wide x 38" deep x 30" high
- Top: 72" wide x 38" deep x 2" high
- Glass Top: 72" wide x 38" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance from floor: 15"
- Distance between legs: 69.5" side to side; 35.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Overall: 24" wide x 19" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 22" wide (front), 21" wide (back) x 19.5" deep
- Seat height above floor: 16.5"
- Backrest: 21" wide x 21" high
- Arm length from backrest: 16"
- Arm height from floor: 25.5"
- Distance between adjacent legs: 22"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Cushion: 19" square, 2.5" thick
- Shipping Info
- Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).