Cast of strong, lightweight aluminum, our Riviera Sofa has the subtle curves and substantial presence of classic resort furniture.
- Cast entirely of rustproof, weather-resistant aluminum.
- Features a hand sanded finish antique bronze finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Thick, box-style seat cushion and knife-edged back cushion; imported. (Sold separately.)
- Cushion covers remove for machine washing.
- Sofa: 63" wide x 30" deep x 34" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 63" wide x 30" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 63" wide x 23.5" deep
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 59" wide x 22" deep
- Arm Length From Backrest: 21"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 22"
- Seat Cushion (2): 30" wide x 23" deep x 4.5" h
- Back Cushion (2): 30" wide x 22" deep x 4.5" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor metal furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during incliment weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, drain all water that may have accumulated around frame. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- White Glove Delivery