Cast of strong, lightweight aluminum, our Riviera Sofa has the subtle curves and substantial presence of classic resort furniture. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 63" w x 30" d x 34" h
- Cast entirely of rustproof, weather-resistant aluminum.
- Styled with a lattice back, scooped arms and curved legs in an antique-bronze finish.
- Thick, box-style seat cushion and knife-edged back cushions are available in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric (sold separately); imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items which receive delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Molded aluminum is soldered together to create the slender yet rugged frames, then sanded for a smooth feel and finished by hand.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are covered with weatherproof ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric that's impervious to mildew and fading (sold separately).
- Cushion covers remove for machine washing.
- Overall: 63" w x 30" d x 34" h
- Seat: 63" w x 23.5" d
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 59" w x 22" h
- Arm Length From Backrest: 21"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 22"
- Seat Cushion (2): 30" w x 23" d x 4.5" h
- Back Cushion (2): 30" w x 22" h x 4.5" thick
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).