Robert Coffee Table
- A vintage factory cart was the prototype for this table with its distinctive wheels. A shelf below the clear glass top is ideal for displays.
- 48" wide x 30" deep x 16" high
- Crafted of tubed iron and sheet metal with a blackened finish, and a tempered-glass top.
- Set on cast iron and rubber wheels; two are locking.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame and shelf are made of iron.
- Tabletop is made of tempered glass for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 48" wide x 30" deep x 16" high
- Top: 46.5" wide x 28.5" deep x 1" thick
- Glass: 45" wide x 27" deep x 0.5 thick
- Distance Between Legs: 44.5" side to side; 26.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 81 pounds