Robert Side Table
- A vintage factory cart was the prototype for this table with its distinctive rubber and cast-metal wheels. Ideal as a storage piece or a mobile bar, it has a gallery rail around the top that secures bottles and glassware.
- 24.5" square, 23.75" high
- Crafted of tempered glass and cast iron with a blackened finish.
- Set on cast iron and rubber wheels; two are locking.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame and bottom shelf is made of iron.
- Top and middle shelves are made of tempered glass for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 24.5" square, 23.75" high
- Glass Shelf (2): 21.5" square
- Iron Shelf (1): 23" square
- Clearance Between Shelves: 6.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.25"
- Wheel (4): 4" diameter, 4.25" high
- Clearance Under Table: 5.25"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top shelf): 25 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (middle and bottom shelves): 10 pounds
- Weight: 48 pounds