Roland Reclaimed Wood Secretary Desk
This versatile desk offers the ease of an ample work surface as well as roomy storage. Crafted of reclaimed pine, it reveals a roughhewn look that only adds to its beauty.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried pine with solid poplar legs, back, and drawer bottoms.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand applied multistep finish is stained Bleached Pine and sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Desk is equipped with three drawers above three cubbies, a spacious flip-down desktop door, and storage cabinets below featuring an adjustable shelf and cord cutouts.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides and feature drawer stops for safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Magnets keep cabinet doors securely shut when not in use.
- Features two cord cutouts for wire management.
- 49.25" wide x 17.5" deep x 47.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 49.25" wide x 17.5" deep x 47.5" high
- Overall (with flip-down desk open): 49.25" wide x 33" deep x 47.5" high
- Clearance From Floor To Bottom Of Desktop (when open): 31"
- Flip-Down Door: 49" wide x 1" thick x 15.5" high
- Middle Drawer Interior: 17.25" wide x 11" deep x 3" high
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 9" wide x 11" deep x 3" high
- Middle Cubby Space: 18.5" wide x 13.25" deep x 8.25" high
- Side Cubby Space (2): 10.25" wide x 13.25" deep x 8.25" high
- Cabinet Door Below Desktop (2): 21" wide x 1" thick x 24" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 43.75" wide x 14.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Interior Cabinet Without Shelves: 44" wide x 14.5" deep x 23.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 43" side to side; 10.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity Of Desktop: 20 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity Of Drawer: 20 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity Of Shelf: 50 pounds
- Weight: 118 lb
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning products and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).