Carved Rope Mirror
Nautically inspired, our mirror is reminiscent of a ship’s porthole, with a border that’s expertly hand carved from mango wood to capture the look of natural rope.
- 12" wide x 15" high x 1.5" thick
- Carved mango wood with a hand-painted finish; beveled mirror.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Dimensions & Care
- D-ring backing for mounting vertically only.
- Includes two anchors and two screws.
- Overall: 12" wide x 15" high x 1.5" thick
- Mirror Section: 9.5" diameter
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Clean glass with a standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).