Known as a monkey’s fist, a nautical knot like this one was originally created at the end of a line to give it weight and make it easier to throw ashore. Our version is made of authentic abaca rope and makes a great addition to a tabletop tableau.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Handcrafted with abaca rope.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 9" diameter, 18" high
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft dry cloth or brush.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.