Rosalie Concrete Top Coffee Table
Tables with elaborate scrolling bases were once commonplace to French bakeries. We’ve taken inspiration from their swirling designs and, like the originals, retained a solid tabletop for visual contrast.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Painted concrete top with an oil based finish.
- Wrought iron legs with a rustic finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 47.25" wide x 23.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Top: 47.25" wide x 23.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 31.5" side to side
- Weight: 84 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).