Rosalie Concrete-Top Rectangular Dining Table & Saybrook Chair Set
- White Glove Delivery
Tables with elaborate scrolling bases were once commonplace to French bakeries. We’ve taken inspiration from their swirling designs and, like the originals, retained a solid tabletop for visual contrast. Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, the high-backed Saybrook armchairs add relaxed comfort.
- Dining Table: 79" l x 39" w x 30" h
- Armchair: 23" w x 27" d x 37" h
- Table has a painted concrete top with rustic wrought-iron legs.
- Chair is crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Chair includes a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table has a painted concrete top with an oil-based finish.
- Wrought-iron legs have a rustic finish.
- Table features adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Chair's synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Ring-spun polyester cushion covers remove for machine washing.
- Overall: 79" l x 39" w x 30" h
- Top: 79" l x 39" w x 1.5" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 49" at sides
- Weight: 210 lb
- Overall: 23" w x 27" d x 37" h
- Seat: 19" w x 20" h
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16"
- Arm Height: 24.5"
- Clearance Under Piece: 4.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 22" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lb
- Weight: 16 lb
- Seat Cushion: 20" w x 20.5" d x 2" thick
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Rosalie Dining Table & Saybrook Armchair Set Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Cover
Custom Rectangular Fixed Dining Table & 6 Saybrook Arm Chair Furniture Cover
- Free Shipping