Rosalie Concrete-Top Rectangular Dining Table & Torrey Roll-Arm Chair Set - Espresso
Tables with elaborate scrolling bases were once commonplace to French bakeries. We’ve taken inspiration from their swirling designs and, like the originals, retained a solid tabletop for visual contrast. This set’s Torrey armchairs capture the organic beauty of rattan. Styled with rolled arms and a curved back, they’re reminiscent of turn-of-the-century garden furniture.
- Dining Table: 79" long x 39" wide x 30" high
- Armchair: 28.25" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Table has a painted concrete top with rustic wrought-iron legs.
- Chair is handwoven and crafted with a welded aluminum frame.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Chairs each include a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table has a painted concrete top with an oil-based finish.
- Wrought-iron legs have a rustic finish.
- Chair is crafted with a welded aluminum frame and handwoven All-Weather Wicker.
- Table and chairs feature adjustable levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 79" long x 39" wide x 30" high
- Top: 79" long x 39" wide x 1.5" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 49" at sides
- Weight: 210 pounds
- Overall: 28.25" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 17.75" wide x 18.75" d
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16.5"
- Backrest: 28.25" wide x 21" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25.75"
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.5” front to back; 18.75” side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
- Cushion: 18.5" sq x 2" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.