The linear profile and natural finish of our handsome wood candleholders add height and style to candlelight displays. Each design is hand carved from rich pine on a turning lathe, then gently weathered for the look of an antique. A decorative metalwork motif at its mid section adds textural contrast.
- Small: 6" diameter, 13" high
- Medium: 6.5" diameter, 20" high
- Large: 6.5" diameter, 32" high
- Taper Holder: 4.5" diameter, 13" high
- Made of hand-carved and turned pinewood with a stained antique finish.
- Pillar holders hold up to a 4" diameter candle; taper holds a taper candle.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).