Sunbrella® Round Cantilever Umbrella - Solid
10' Umbrella with Base
Create a shaded spot for outdoor entertaining or relaxation with our versatile cantilever umbrella. Its arched arm telescopes on its vertical pole so you can adjust the height, and a simple crank system angles the canopy. To adjust to moving sunlight, a foot pedal at its base lets you easily rotate the canopy while the base remains stationary.
- 11' wide x 10' deep x 8.5' high
- Sturdy aluminum pole in antique bronze finish has a trigger-lift mechanism to open umbrella with ease.
- Canopy features a tie for closure.
- Solution-dyed fabric is breathable yet water-repellent, and is oil- and stain-resistant; imported.
- Fabric has been awarded the Seal of Recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Features an easy-to-use trigger lift system.
- Steel base provides excellent stability and is topped with decorative tiles crafted of a matching antiqued bronze finished fiberstone.
- Canopy is made of durable, fade-resistant Sunbrella® fabric, which is impervious to sun, wind and salt water.
- Cantilever is offered in Natural Sunbrella®.
- Canopy is constructed of 100% acrylic, tested and proven to provide up to 98% UV protection from the harmful effects of the sun when used for shade. The fabric has been awarded the Seal of Recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation, an international organization dedicated to the prevention of skin cancer; imported.
- Overall (when open): 11' wide x 10' deep x 8.5' high
- Overall (when closed): 35" diameter, 8' high
- Canopy Only: 10' diameter
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Overall: 35" square
- Weight: 47 pounds
- View assembly instructions.
Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).