Round Jute Rug - Natural
Hand-spun jute is braided, then wound and stitched in a spiral to form this sustainably harvested jute rug that highlights the fiber's natural color variations.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- Handmade by artisan rug makers.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Braided and stitched by hand of earth-friendly jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- 6' diameter
- 8' diameter
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Due to the natural fibers and craftsmanship minor imperfections may appear in the weave. These are not defects but common occurrences in items of this nature.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).