Round Market Umbrella - Emerson Stripe
- Online Only
Vibrant, sun-drenched colors make these umbrellas summer favorites. A choice of fabrics and poles helps you complement outdoor furnishings.
- 6' diam x 7.4' h
- 9' diam x 8.25' h
- Eucalpytus poles are crafted of sustainably harvested wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Choose FSC-certified eucalyptus, teak or aluminum pole.
- Wood pole features an easy-to-use pulley system, and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- Sturdy bronze-finished aluminum pole has an easy-turn crank handle and tilt function.
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Concrete stand (sold separately) can be used with any of our umbrellas for added stability.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% polyester canvas with vented construction for air circulation; tested and proven to provide up to 97% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Wood is stained with acrylic and sealed with semigloss lacquer for moisture resistance.
- It is recommended for use with the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately). Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place, the umbrella stand can accommodate a variety of umbrella sizes.
- Outdoor umbrella cover is sold separately.
- Overall (open): 6' diam x 7.4' h
- Pole: 1.5" diam
- Overall (open): 9' diam x 8.25' h
- Pole: 1.5" diam
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).