Round Market Umbrella - Emerson Stripe
Vibrant, sun-drenched colors make these umbrellas summer favorites. A choice of fabrics and poles helps you complement outdoor furnishings.
- 6' diam x 7.4' h
- 9' diam x 8.25' h
- Eucalpytus poles are crafted of sustainably harvested wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Choose FSC-certified eucalyptus, teak or aluminum pole.
- Wood pole features an easy-to-use pulley system, and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- Sturdy bronze-finished aluminum pole has an easy-turn crank handle and tilt function.
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Concrete stand (sold separately) can be used with any of our umbrellas for added stability.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% polyester canvas with vented construction for air circulation; tested and proven to provide up to 97% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Wood is stained with acrylic and sealed with semigloss lacquer for moisture resistance.
- It is recommended for use with the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately). Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place, the umbrella stand can accommodate a variety of umbrella sizes.
- Outdoor umbrella cover is sold separately.
- Overall (open): 6' diam x 7.4' h
- Pole: 1.5" diam
- Overall (open): 9' diam x 8.25' h
- Pole: 1.5" diam
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.