Round Umbrella - Keller Stripe
Vibrant, sun-drenched colors make these umbrellas summer favorites. Choose from our three types of poles to help you complement outdoor furnishings.
- 6' diameter, 7.4' high
- 9' diameter, 8.25' high
- Canopy made of fade-resistant polyester canvas.
- Wood pole is crafted from eucalyptus or premium teak, and features an easy-to-use pulley system, and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- Sturdy aluminum pole in bronze finish has an easy-turn crank handle and tilt function.
- Choose eucalyptus, teak or aluminum pole.
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Concrete stand (sold separately) can be used with any of our umbrellas for added stability.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% polyester canvas with vented construction for air circulation.
- It is recommended that the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately) be used with this umbrella. Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place, the stand can accommodate a variety of umbrella sizes.
- Umbrella stand is constructed of solid concrete with a matte black finish.
- Outdoor umbrella cover is sold separately.
- Overall (open): 6' diameter, 7.4' high
- Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Overall (open): 9' diameter, 8.25' high
- Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Overall: 19" diameter, 13.5" high
- Base Tube For Umbrella Pole: 2" diameter
- Base Tube (without plastic insert): 2.25" diameter
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.