Round Umbrella - Keller Stripe
Vibrant, sun-drenched colors make these umbrellas summer favorites. Choose from our three types of poles to help you complement outdoor furnishings.
- 6' diameter, 7.4' high
- 9' diameter, 8.25' high
- Canopy made of fade-resistant polyester canvas.
- Wood pole is crafted from eucalyptus or premium teak, and features an easy-to-use pulley system, and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- Sturdy aluminum pole in bronze finish has an easy-turn crank handle and tilt function.
- Choose eucalyptus, teak or aluminum pole.
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Concrete stand (sold separately) can be used with any of our umbrellas for added stability.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% polyester canvas with vented construction for air circulation.
- It is recommended that the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately) be used with this umbrella. Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place, the stand can accommodate a variety of umbrella sizes.
- Umbrella stand is constructed of solid concrete with a matte black finish.
- Outdoor umbrella cover is sold separately.
- Overall (open): 6' diameter, 7.4' high
- Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Overall (open): 9' diameter, 8.25' high
- Pole: 1.5" diameter
- Overall: 19" diameter, 13.5" high
- Base Tube For Umbrella Pole: 2" diameter
- Base Tube (without plastic insert): 2.25" diameter
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).