Premium Sunbrella® Round Umbrella - Stripe
Expertly built for added strength and enduring quality, our new Sunbrella® Round Umbrella is equipped with updated features, such as an extra-heavy-duty pole and brass-finished joints and rib caps. Bold, summery stripes on our Sunbrella fabrics let you coordinate this umbrella with your other outdoor furniture to create a shady retreat during the warm seasons.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Pole is crafted of durable bronze aluminum, teak or FSC®-certified Eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus poles are crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and hand-painted with a weathered grey finish. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Sunbrella canopy is constructed of 100% acrylic and provides up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- 6 ft, 9 ft, and 11ft aluminum in the square and rectangular all tilt and crank.
- Teak & Eucalyptus in the square and rectangular don't tilt. Pin-lift deploys weather-resistant Sunbrella® canopy, vented for optimal wind passage and stability.
- Sunbrella® fabric has been awarded the Seal of Recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation, an international organization dedicated to the prevention of skin cancer.
- Canopy features a tie for closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pole: 2" diameter
- Umbrella (open): 9' diameter, 8' high
- Use with our Wheeled Umbrella Stand (sold separately).
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (open): 9' diameter, 8' high
- Overall (closed): 18" diameter, 8' high
- Pole: 2" diameter
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® umbrella with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 5 weeks for delivery of this product:
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.