Round Market Umbrella - Milano Stripe Sunbrella®
Create a shady retreat during the warm summer months with our Sunbrella® Round Umbrella, designed to withstand years of normal exposure to sunlight and rain. Choose from our three types of poles to complement outdoor furnishings.
- 6' diam x 7.4' h
- 9' diam x 8.25' h
- Eucalpytus poles are crafted of sustainably harvested wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Choose FSC certified eucalyptus, teak or aluminum pole.
- Wood pole features an easy-to-use pulley system, and three positions for the galvanized-metal locking pin that keeps the umbrella open.
- Sturdy bronze-finished aluminum pole has an easy-turn crank handle and tilt function.
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- It is recommended that the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately) be used with this umbrella. Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place, the umbrella stand can accommodate a variety of umbrella sizes.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Canopy is constructed of 100% Sunbrella® acrylic; tested and proven to provide up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade. The fabric has been awarded the Seal of Recommendation by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Vented canopy provides greater stability.
- Canopy features a tie for closure.
- Sunbrella® is a registered trademark of Glen Raven, Inc..
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Hubs, runners, and finials are crafted of solid wood.
- Push button 55 degree tilt function.
- Overall (open): 6' diam x 7.4' h
- Pole: 1.5" diam
- Overall (open): 9' diam x 8.25' h
- Pole: 1.5" diam
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).