Airy cotton voile is gathered into soft ripples using a technique called ruching. The result is a bedding ensemble with remarkable depth and texture.
- Front: 100% cotton voile with cotton lining.
- Back: 200-thread-count 100% cotton percale.
- Detailed with dark khaki stitching that runs horizontally along the front.
- Finished with ruffled edges.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert is sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Catalog / Internet Only.