Rustic Arched Mirror
The unique window casing from an 1860s East St. Louis building served as the model for our beveled mirror arch.
- 44" wide x 34" high x 1.5" deep
- Crafted of distressed pine with a white painted finish.
- Watch a video on how to hang a mirror.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Includes two toggle anchors and two screws for wall mounting.
- Backed with D-rings.
- Overall: 44" wide x 34" high x 1.5" deep
- Mirror section: 40" wide x 29" high
- Frame: 2" wide
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).