- The streamlined design of our bench is accented with mortise-and-tenon joinery. Heavily distressed espresso-stained hardwood gives these benches a rustic look.
- Compact and sturdy, this decorative and functional bench provides extra storage and can double as a side or coffee table.
- Finished an all sides with a hand-applied espresso stain using a multistep process that includes sanding, glazing, and sealing with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Crafted exclusively for Pottery Barn.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Overall, Small Bench: 30'' wide x 12'' deep x 18'' high
- Overall, Large Bench: 60'' wide x 14'' deep x 18'' high
- Legs: 3'' wide x 1.5'' deep x 17'' high
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).